Banking procedures at Acervo Group are safe and secured. The safety of our customer’s funds and transaction processing is a paramount. We invested in the best technology and personnel to make deposits, withdrawal and all other banking procedures easy and transparent. Your confidence is our most valuable asset
After logging into your account (By entering your email and password on the top right corner on this page) you can press on the Deposit Button. If you haven’t opened an account yet then you will have to open an account, then you will be forwarded to an automatic deposit page where you will be able to fund your account.Here
1. You can deposit using a wide range of Credit Cards(Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard Debit, China Union Pay, Jcb, Diners Club International, Carte Bleue, Carte Si, Dankort, Laser)
2. You can deposit using Bank Transfer, please contact our support team to get the full details and the most secure way to do so.
3. You can deposit using electronic methods such as (Webmoney, MoneyBookers, Cashu, Ukash, Ideal, Sporopay, Nordea Nettbank, LaCaixa Linea Abierta, MisterCash, EuTeller, Boleto, Poli, BPay, UnappliedTx, WebMoney, Gluepay, eKonto, Sofort, Banklink, GiroPay, Przelewy24, EPS, Ewire, Abaqoos, Multibanco, UseMyServices, Santander, Moneta, Instadebit, Fundsend, Teleingreso, Dineromail, Neosurf, Livekash).
To Withdraw funds from your www.acervogroup.com trading account, simply follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Log into your account. You can do so at the top of this page.
2. Once logged in, you will be in the “My Account” section. On the left side will appear a menu. Simply click on the “Withdrawals” button.
3. Simply enter the amount you wish to remove from your account and initiate a withdrawal process. Your account balance will be updated automatically and the funds will be returned to you.
Acervo Group stresses integrity in every aspect of company operations. In an effort to create a safe and secure trading environment, Acervo Group has made great strides in ensuring the safety of client funds.
Acervo Group has partnered with the world’s largest banks to conduct business and financial transactions, which have received some of the highest ratings by Moody’s and Standard and Poor’s. All client funds that are deposited with Acervo Group are transferred to segregated bank accounts. These funds are not used by Acervo Group for company operations or for any other purpose.
Acervo Group enforces the highest standards of security for client funds. Account balances are blocked from becoming negative, thus offering further protection to our traders. Withdrawal requests may be submitted at any time and for any reason.
Acervo Group is proud to have created the most secure and safe trading environment in the market. If you need further assistance, please contact us at email@example.com